Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The moving blues


Where's the car?


I remember it very clearly now. We moved into our last house on December 21, 2004. I remarked to my husband on that date, "I will NEVER move again!" Here we are three years later. What was I thinking?! I have many excuses of why our house is not in order by now, I have been working full-time, I was staying in our new house for three days a week then traveling back to our old house, the weather has been very uncooperative, we have four kids. Need I say more? However, I still feel overwhelmed with the task at hand. I have told myself, one box at a time, but I am yet to believe it! This is what our two car garage looks like. I am thinking that there is a VERY large garage sale in our future!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers