Yes, we have finally caved in and have taken the girls to see Mr. Cheese himself! After church Sunday, our friends (and honorary Grandparents) and new friends, along with our girls converged on Chuck E. Cheese. RaeAnne was the only one we entrusted with the secret of where we were going to eat. Her response, "Allright! Yeah!!" ZoraLin had a different response, "Don't take me near him!!" Okay, so one of our girls has a mouse adversion! I personally don't like the little critters running around in our garage, but I can handle the bigger, lifesized versions. Of course, Zora would have nothing to do with Minnie Mouse at Disneyland either, so it would only figure that the Chuckster wouldn't be on her "friends I have to meet" list!!
Zora has to supervise how Kendalan and Jordis ride. And the 4 wheel drive truck needs two little girls to take the wheel!!
The girls were very good and managed to eat first before taking off to discover all the games. Daddy and I quickly decided that "next" time we will opt for drinks only and save our eating money for something that is tastier.
I had just as much fun watching the girls as they had playing. Of course, I ran out of energy long before they did.
Jordis and RaeAnne ride the roller coaster!
Zora tries her luck at the BumbleBee game.
4 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment