It is amazing how our girls LOVE their camera time! Well, that is, except for Jordis Li and times that you are actually required to smile. I thought we used to have it rough when there was one child to take in for photos. Multiply that times four and photograph sessions are somewhat a nightmare for this Mommy.
How do parents of multiples do it? I mean, how do they get all the children sitting still at one time, looking at the camera and actually smiling? I never know from one time to the next which child will actually enjoy the photo shoot and smile like they are truly having a good time. We have tried different times of the day, different studios, different props and different locations. It always seems like one or two are gritting their teeth or simply will not smile at all. RaeAnne actually has a pained smile that she does from time to time. Usually those times are when she is also getting tired of the photographer waiting for the exact right time to snap the picture!!
I am beging to think that there is really something to candid shots. Of course, then that is when they all want to smile....but of course, not at the same time! Here are some posed photos.





No comments:
Post a Comment