Finally! I finished the girls' room. Now it looks like a room fit for a princess, or two, or three, or four!! Finding the right bunkbeds has held up the progress on the room. We wanted something made of wood that is sturdy enough for the wear that our girls will put it through. At the same time, I wanted it to be more feminine looking. We have searched high and low looking for just the right bed. And that is just what we found, ONE bed. One bunkbed for four girls. Yes, this will not work! But until we find another bunkbed, this will have to do. So tonight we have two very excited kiddos who are sleeping in their bunkbed and two disappointed kiddos who are sleeping in their "OLD" beds. I have tried to explain that good things come to those who wait, but I think I have been wasting my time.
Here are some before and after photos!







No comments:
Post a Comment