Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Big FIVE~~~O!!


Yes, it finally happened. I have become one half a century old! Hill.....what hill?? Most of the time I don't feel old, I do feel tired, exhausted and decrepid at times....but OLD? My biggest regret of life so far....the fact that I waited so long to have a husband and children! Of course, if I had started at a younger age, I would have never had the best family in the world!!


The girls had to wake me up early to wish me Happy Birthday and give me a handful of cards. I enjoyed receiving a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my cousin in the afternoon and then my significant other and crew took me out to Red Lobster to eat! If I have to turn 50...this is the best way of doing it!!

2 comments:

Debby said...

Happy! Happy! Birthday!!!!

I'm sure every day is a celebration around your house. Remember...better late than NEVER, right??? I'd hate to think of NEVER having my girls....still hoping a kind, loving husband will show up though....(somedays anyways...other days I'm convinced we are great just the way we are)...

Debby

Carla said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!! You are blessed beyond measure with the life and family you have!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers