Sunday, September 13, 2009

Our four-legged kidz

So I have been a bad blogger lately. I actually had plans to add to our blog, but things can get hectic around here sometimes. I took some photos of our four-legged kidz lately. Oreo is the "old" lady of the house. She was pretty overwhelmed at first by our family. She spent a lot of time in the basement and would come upstairs after the girls went to bed. She has decided that maybe we aren't so bad after all and spends lots of time in front of the food bowl (hence the big belly) and lounging around. Of course, when your belly is so big, it feels good to lay on your back in the chair!



Eegan is starting to get along with Oreo and Pugston now. I wish there was a way that I could get a great shot of his eyes. Unfortunately, all I pick up is the glow when I try too. He is not 100% siamese, but he definitely looks the part. His eyes are very blue and crossed! I sometimes wonder if he really can see very well. Eegan sleeps with Jordis every night.



Then there is Pugston! Pugston was given a second chance at our family by an icestorm. I had a new home all lined up for Pugston and the day that I was going to take him there we awoke to a ice covered outside. Of course, I didn't think that it was a good idea to try and drive on ice, so Pugston was reprieved. He took his opportunity the evening of the ice storm to suck up big time to me. And they say they are dumb animals! He has really turned out to be a good dog. He does have his days though. Ever since the Fourth of July night, he will NOT go outside when it is dark. He was scared by fireworks and seems to think they are waiting for him outside! Then he will only come home when he is good and ready too. I let him out one morning and when I started looking for him so I could go get Kendalan from pre-school I found him at the neighbor's house playing with their dog, Hank. I had a treat for Pugston and was doing everything in my power to coax him home, but he just looked at me like "Who is this crazy woman?" Hank is getting pretty old and our neighbors house is now for sale. I don't know what Pugston will do without Hank to play with!





You will notice in the first photo of Hank and Pugston that the neighbors black cat is laying on the bench. When I started coming closer the cat decided to peek at me from behind the bushes! The dogs just kept looking at me. Hank is chewing on a tennis ball and Pugston was trying to get him to drop it! Boys and their toys!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers