that makes it all worthwhile. It is spelled C*A*N*D*Y The girls were SO upset that Pop-Pop's auction was going to have them miss Halloween and going Trick or Treat. As parents we do sometimes have to play the heavy hand and just say "No" occasionally. We really didn't have much choice in when the auction was going to be. I did, for a few nano seconds, feel kind of bad that I was going to keep my children from dental cavities, stomach aches and sugar highs by not letting them fill their bags with the elixir of life~~AKA~~Glucose. All the worrying was for nothing! The girls each came home from school and their Halloween parties with close to 5 pounds of delicious treats! Score was made!!
There were a few items that had 0 calories and does have entertainment value.
The nice thing about sugar highs, they will eventually crash. Off to sugar charged dreamland! And Yes, RaeAnne does sleep with her eyes half open!!
4 years ago





1 comment:
The pictures of the ladies asleep are priceless, I love the poses. ;) I am glad that they got tons of candy from school...kinda eases your guilt-eh?!
Post a Comment