Monday, March 15, 2010

To work or to blog.....

That IS the question! I like to schedule my days at work in a row so for X number of days I have the same routine. Get up, go to work, come home, go to bed and repeat. So for the last four days that has been my life. However, during that time life continues to revolve around here. Things that have occurred this week. We are DTC!!! For those of you who have no idea what those three letters stand for...that is Dossier To China! Now the real wait begins. Average wait from DTC to LID is 1 to 2 weeks. LID means Log In Date. Again the wait starts. Then comes LOA...Letter of Acceptance. Do you REALLY want to adopt this child that you just spend the last 8 months or so looking at her photos, sending her care packages, dreaming of having her here at home with us, etc.? Well, her name has become a common use in our house. We talk about Tessa JiXing all the time. It is almost like she is already here with us. BTW, she is smiling at us from the fireplace mantel!

So now while we settle in to wait a little longer....my next dilemna is. How am I going to incorporate her name in my tattoo?? Of course she will want to be added! Jordis asked me all the time why her name was not on there! So I am taking suggestions! Please leave me a comment or email me with any reasonable suggestions!! As this wraps around my ankle, I have to put four views of the tat here. WARNING!! For those of you who are squeamish about these things....please look away!






RaeAnne is on the front of my ankle, the around to the outside is ZoraLin and the butterfly with the fairy dust. Kendalan is on the back side...pushing me on! And Jordis Li rounds on the inside. So....where to put Tessa? I have thought maybe put her name on my foot with a chain linking her to the other girls? Add leaves to the exsisting flowers and put Tessa's name on one of the leafs? Of course my favorite idea....start another chain around my leg and add three more names!!! Mark doesn't think that will happen!!!

Please leave suggestions!!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I so forgot about the tattoos ! What a problem, lol. Ok, I like # 2, the other foot ! But the foot linked to the other girls sounds good !

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers