Yesterday was the BIG day that Kendalan has been talking about for months now! She was FIVE years old! We sang her Happy Birthday early in the morning and she tried to decide all day where she wanted to eat her Birthday Supper. She changed her mind many, many times throughout the day and finally decided on "Olive Garden" Great choice! We then came home and celebrated with more singing, cake and presents! She blew me kisses at OG and then gave me her million dollar smile that lights up my life!!
She has just blossomed and grown up right under our noses! She is tiny but mighty and has no problem telling us how it is going to be! She was moping around the house this morning and I asked her "Why the long face?" She says, "I thought when I turned 5 that I would be bigger than this!" Trying to keep a straight face I assured her that she has been growing all along and that no one will be instantly bigger on their birthday. She was pretty unhappy that she was pretty much the same size today as she was when she went to bed last night! Our Little Miss Princess Diva, her cake, sisters and of course, her crown!! We love you sweetie!! XOXO!!
Second birthday.............
Third birthday.............
4 years ago





1 comment:
Love 5 yr olds....=) We have the 8 yr old birthday coming up next with Lindsi & Zora!!!!
Post a Comment