Thursday, May 27, 2010

RaeAnne does it again!!



RaeAnne has been saying that she wanted to get her hair cut for a while now. Originally, we were going to wait until after we returned home from China to cut it. However, we talked it over and since she will be starting swimming lessons daily this summer for four weeks, we decided that now would be the best time!

RaeAnne has been blessed with very thick, wavey hair. Of course, she doesn't see it like that. She would much rather have the thin, straight black hair her sisters have. Once it gets down to her waist, it becomes quite the chore to wash, brush it out and it takes forever to dry!

She wanted to donate her hair to "Locks of Love" again this time. So I took her to the JCPenney salon at the mall. I did ask her several times on the way there...."Are you sure this is what you want to do?" She would nod her head, yes.

I am very proud of my beautiful daughter. She is glad that she can give her hair to someone who can benefit from it and she is gorgeous with it long and short!




We love you RaeAnne YuQi XOXO!!!!!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Yea, RaeAnne!! You are one cool kiddo! And, you look adorable with short hair!!

Missy Wenzl

Debby said...

Very cool....
Lindsi has done that, but so far she's not ready to cut it again. Rae Ann has gorgeous hair!!!!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

How sweet! Our Joy wants to do that when she's ready to part with her hair!

We are also a BAAS family! I hope your TA comes quickly for you! I think it may be speeding up somewhat now, what do you think?

We are leaving for China to go get our Luke on June 16th....Finally!

Have a great weekend!
Tammy

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers