Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Little cheerleaders!




Last year ZoraLin wanted to do the mini cheer camp put on by our school district's high school cheerleaders. This year was no different and she convinced all her sisters to do it too. Well, except that RaeAnne decided that she was too "old" to do it. Even though they only practiced two nights for an hour each night, the girls did a great job during the half-time of the boys varsity game Friday night.







However, I did discover that there are hazards to going to a basketball game infrequently. First be very careful when you have a husband taking blood thinners. Don't let them try to climb to the highest point of the bleachers. RaeAnne and I were still standing by the entrance to the gym looking for the ideal spot to sit during the performance. I spotted the place I thought looked like would work, then turned to tell my dear hubby and he was already gone. I moved on around the corner to see where he went and found that he had taken a tumble on the bleachers! Seems he went to step up and lost his balance and down he went. I won't bless this blog with photos of his incredible bruise, but will just tell you that it is impressive!



And when you have four girls doing the cheers...it is always hard to be in the right place to catch the best photo ops! So make friends with the other Mom's so you can share photos!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers