Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Shanghai Circus



After doing a little shopping at the Tanger Outlet Shops in the morning, Monday afternoon we attended the 3pm Acrobats show. Our family went to this two years ago for the Chinese Children's Reunion. They told us that the show is brand new this year. It does have some of the same things that we have seen before. I was disappointed that they have taken the drummers out of the show, but the show was still great!






It was over way too soon and it was time for L. and her family to head back home. We decided that it was time for some home cooking. After a quick stop at the grocery store, we were back at our home away from home and I cooked supper. The girls wanted to go swimming after we ate and were very unhappy that the pool was closed!! What?!?! And it doesn't reopen until we leave Wednesday!! I bet the management could feel the wrath of my angry girls!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers