Okay, I had to cheat a little to pull off this post. I work Friday, August 24th, which is the girls first day of school. I am leaving Dad in charge of taking a few photos that am, but I wanted to get some of them at each school. Thankfully, the school was cooperative and let us in to take photos. Okay...it wasn't quite like that. We were actually invited to the schools today to visit with the teachers, take in supplies so our kids weren't loaded down under all the items that were on their lists and get their class schedules.
We traveled to Scranton first to see where Tessa and Jordis were going to be spending their school year. Tessa has Mrs. Huizenga for 3rd grade and Jordis has Mrs. Colvin for 4th.
Then a quick trip back to Carbondale to meet with Mrs. Smith, ZoraLin's teacher and visit with her about her class rules. We also were able to visit with Mr. Colvin about RaeAnne's having him for math...yeah!
Then a quick trip to Overbrook to see Mrs. Hefner and get Kendalan settled into 2nd grade.





3 comments:
You are so F-U-N. That is an awesomely great picture with the funky lips.
Love the pic at the end! Too funny! Why do your grade-schoolers go to different schools? Just wondering.
Deb Harrop
Congrats on your LOA! You are now so much closer! Hoping the rest goes smoothly.
Post a Comment