Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring musical

Kendalan's spring musical was this week.    She bugged asked me for several weeks "Mom, what am I going to wear for my program?"   She had a couple of dresses in my closet picked out and I kept putting her off saying "There is no need to get in a hurry."   So three days before the program I let her try on one of the dresses she wanted to wear and she thought it was perfect!   I did too...that is until I ran a few errands the day before the musical.   I saw a dress on a sale rack that was screaming Kendalan!!




I sure wish I knew how to make my girls be more outgoing and less self conscious.   They are real goof balls at our house and with people who know us, but put them on a stage and they are shy and quiet


She tried to hide behind her teacher as they filed into the gym.   Even though she was trying to hide, it actually made her stand out more!   Then she stood on the bleachers making faces.  Ugh!   I was so proud of her because this year she actually sang...and I could hear her!   Last year she stood there and lip synched.  Now if we could get over stage fright!


She was pretty cute...even if I do say so myself!!

  



No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers