The girls and I love to watch some TV shows together. Tessa, Jordis, RaeAnne and I love to watch "Criminal Minds" and "Stalker". We have been known to watch other shows like "The Mentalist" too bad it is going away :( A few of us love to watch "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette." We love to pick who we think should win and then we love yelling at the TV when the girls turn into Drama Queens and do bad things behind the Bachelor's back causing stress and Drama in the house. We also like watching "CSI", "The Mysteries of Laura", "Scorpion" and we are looking forward to the new "CSI Cyber" show. There are many more shows that we watch. We kind of play musical beds because I like to lay in my bed and watch TV and the girls come in to watch different shows and then they will head downstairs to watch TV with their Dad on the big screen TV or to the living room to watch some Disney or Nick JR.show "Spongebob" is in our house!
On some of these shows they show how young girls can get themselves into trouble by chatting on-line with someone who says they are one age and then they find out that they are an old pedophile. So we have lessons learned about not meeting up with someone you "talk" to on the internet. I hope the girls will learn to be wise in making some decisions. I am letting them see what could happen if they would let their guard down but to not be too afraid.
It is also a fun time when the girls come and snuggle in bed with me while we are watching TV. We had to take a selfie the other night. Dad had come in while we were watching the show and took our photo. Oh how I love these girls!!





No comments:
Post a Comment