So today started off early. We were up at 5:30AM and on the road by 7AM. After the heat in Kansas yesterday we were ready to move on to something cooler. It was 85 degrees this afternoon when we arrived in Mitchell, South Dakota.
It was warming up in the 90's in Nebraska. They are working on the roads and boy do they need too.
We arrived at our hotel and were starved! After a quick trip to WalMart it was off to the Whiskey Creek for an early supper. Then back to the hotel where some of the girls enjoyed the water slide/swimming pool. After eating as much as I did I don't know how they kept climbing the stairs after each trip down the slide. I guess if I had been doing it I might have seen the fun....nah! Looked like too much work to me!!
Kendalan decided to try the lemon wedge they served her in her lemonade. Guess it was kind of sour!!





No comments:
Post a Comment