I have continued to be suffering from back pain. Physical therapy helped, until the last visit when they tried decompression. Ouch! It started hurting about an hour later and it was not pleasant. I was released to work 4 hour shifts then 8 hour shifts. After two 8 hour shifts in a row my back was throbbing. Back to the doctor and right now I am waiting for the neurosurgeon's office to call me. I am really not looking forward to possibly having surgery on my lower back, but I am excited to not be in pain anymore.
Since I have not been able to work, we had to make some hard decisions here. I was still making payments on Cranberry....my 2013 Ford Expedition that we bought in December 2013 after Mark and the girls had a head on crash in our old Expedition. I named it Cranberry as it was maroon and we bought it right after Thanksgiving. It has been a fantastic ride and I will miss it. RaeAnne's minivan will serve dual purposes for her and I in the meantime. I feel like it isn't fair to Rae that she has to "share" her ride, but there really isn't an alternative to the situation. I hope that one day I will be able to have an 8 passenger vehicle to call my own again.
Kendalan and Tessa had their music concerts this past week. It is amazing to see how far they have come...from the first few weeks squawking and making the most terrible noises as they tried to play their instruments to the beautiful music they are now able to make. I am very proud of these girls and the hard work and practice they do to make sweet notes come out of their flute and clarinet.
Tis the season for Dasher to arrive. He has already made a trip to and from the Northpole to take Kendalan's list to Santa. Here are a couple of the places he has landed this year.
And of course, we had to make our annual trip to see Santa at the mall. The gal that was working with Santa asked me how many years have you been coming to see Santa here? Gosh...quite a few, they are not little anymore :(







No comments:
Post a Comment