I have never before been superstitious about Friday the 13th. I have always felt that black cats bring me luck. Walking under a ladder, piece of cake! I was really excited about living on 07/07/07. However, the past few days have made me wonder if I should start looking over my shoulder more often.
I received some bad news yesterday that shocked me to the core at first, then made me physically sick, then my shock turned to hurt and anger. Ever since 07/07/07 things have just not been right in our world. Cars have broken down, we can not get any updated info on our girl, a death in the family and now I have been turned down for a job that I was very excited about getting. I have been in the dumps most of the afternoon and probably not a very pleasant person to be with. Then after visiting with a very good friend who lifted my spirits, watching Big Brother 8 and then pursing the net for a while, I stumbled across this quotation.
I am thinking that He has pointed me in this direction and I need to take this to heart and believe that this is my reason for being. I will do my best to make this statement come true for my girls.
4 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment