Friday, July 27, 2007

Home again



We arrived home Monday evening from our week trip to Chicago for our every other year reunion with RaeAnne's travel group. We had a wonderful time, great weather, good conversation and the girls really enjoyed spending time together. I don't know if the girls truly understand why we get together with this group of people every two years. I think they may have the general concept of their being adopted in China, but I don't know just what part of our reunion they really get. I think they will after a couple more reunions.

Our family chose to drive there. Mapquest says that it is about an 11+ hour drive, so we took two days each way. Of course, with three little girls in the car and a husband who takes a diuretic each morning....we stop pretty frequently. It is kind of nice not to be in a real rush to get there and really take the time to stop and smell the flowers along the way.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers