I had to work today, but one of my co-workers came in early so I could go trick or treating with the girls this evening. The trick was on me! My co-worker forgot that she was going to come in for me today, so I was over an hour late! Daddy was a champ and with a little phone coaching managed to get all four costumes on. Last minute phone call from ZoraLin was, "Mommy, where are the pumpkins to put the candy in?" Well, since I was still at work I directed Daddy to get plastic bags! They met me outside the hospital and off we went to a nursing home not too far away. What a neat place!! In their grand room they had the residents, staff and some family members seated in a big circle. The kids then traveled around the circle with their bags open saying "Trick or treat." Mom and Dad went along prompting, "Now what do you say?" All the way!! In about 15 minutes the girls each had a bag full of about 5 pounds of candy!
Can you say "Sugar high?"!!! Kendalan and Jordis Li are princesses, RaeAnne a witch and ZoraLin was Mortica.







No comments:
Post a Comment