who wait! Mark had started to get worried that Kendalan was showing no interest in potty training. After going through this three other times, I had decided not to get upset or excited about it. I had a feeling that she would do it when she was ready. Sure enough, one day ZoraLin decided to take her into the bathroom and help her. This happened twice one day and that was all it took! We did pullups for about a week just to make sure she was ready and now she is in panties all the time! She even went all night in panties and woke up dry! She wears size 2-3T panties which are just so cotton picking CUTE! I couldn't resist taking a photo of her sleeping in them. Our baby turns FOUR years old this Friday!!
4 years ago





2 comments:
Guess the surgery went OK????
Jami has been day dry for quite awhile, but we still have a problem with nights. A lot on inconsistency...4 nights dry...2 nights wet...ARRRGG
Yes-how did your surgery go?!
CUTE UNDIES PICTURE...tiny bum!!! :)
Post a Comment