Monday, May 16, 2011

3rd grade field trip

I am w-a-y behind on my posts. ZoraLin's class had a field trip the week before school was over. We started out at CiCi's Pizza so the kids could make their own. I was really surprised how well organized these three men were. I guess they do this frequently. One pizza on the table in between two kids. First you start with the dough. Then of course, you have to spread the sauce on. Then the cheese. The next option was pepperoni. ZoraLin and her partner decided that they did not want pepperoni. The pizza guys then came around and picked up the finished pizza to bake them. In the mean time, the kids filled their drinks and in no time the pizza's were being delivered to the tables! It was amazing to me that they actually picked up and delivered the same pizza back to each two kids!! Confusing to me, but they knew the drill. Parents had the option to make our own or eat off the buffet.








Very loud, very busy but surprisingly well organized! Controlled chaos!





Then we were off to Washburn University to see the Planetarium. Very interesting to see the different constellations in the sky. I think I learned more about the stars in this one trip than I had throughout my school years! Our next stop was to be another tour, but somehow it was not arranged as it should have been. It was a beautiful day and we spent time out on the campus soaking up sun. It was a lot of fun and very educational!!



No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers