Monday, May 16, 2011

Fun Birthday Party

We were invited to a birthday party for a little girl who's parents traveled with us to China in August. They had it at Monkey Buziness which is a place I had been told that the girls would really like to go. I did not tell the girls where we were going to have the party and they naturally assumed that we would be going to JoJo's house. So imagine their surprise when we arrived at a mall and I had them keep their eyes open for "Monkey Buziness". As we walked in, their eyes were pretty wide open with wonder. (Daddy and Tessa had to stay home as Tessa was running a high fever the night before.)





They were like Thoroughbred horses out of the chute when we arrived in the private room where the party was. Once they figured out that they could play on anything and everything there they were OFF! It was fun to watch them and I also saw something I never thought I would. They were running and playing so hard that they actually had to sit down and take a couple of breaks! Their little cheeks were so rosy!!









Then we had a snack, sang Happy Birthday and the kids were pushing smaller kids out of the way to get their sacks full when the pinata broke open. Well, maybe they weren't actually pushing them out of the way, but they were working as fast as they could to get LOTS of candy. RaeAnne was a sweetie after I suggested that she share some of her candy with the younger kids. Way to go Rae!





Now all we are hearing is that ZoraLin would like to celebrate her birthday at Monkey Bizness. Sorry honey, we have dance practice tomorrow night...but we have a surprise for you!! I am sure a trip back to MB is in our near future.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers