My husband says that I needed some more color. So I get my color in a different way than some would. I added Tessa and Linzi. Several years ago I had four of our girls names tattooed on my left ankle. When I started the tattoo we only had three girls and it worked out that three names fit three fourths of the way around the ankle. So when we adopted again I had room to put another name. Then we added Tessa. Now we are adding Linzi.
So we tried to figure out how to add two more names to the tattoo. After much thought, I decided to add another tattoo in a different area. This is my right wrist.
I love my girls!!!





2 comments:
Love it!! I have several "tats" myself! I like all the color!
Deb Harrop
Oh LOVE IT!!!! I have one tat on my lower back...but LOVE the idea of your kids names. They are well done!! :)
Congrats on being DTC!!!! :)
Post a Comment