Saturday, June 2, 2012

We are home.....

And I have been playing catch-up. Big bro moved out this week. The girls are very anxious to reclaim their room! It might be a few days before that happens. Nick had mentioned he had seen water dripping in the room but we didn't think too much about it. So while I was cleaning I found a hole in the ceiling. Looks like it could be coming from the shower in our master bedroom. I guess we will be having a plumber out to see what is going on.


Speaking of bathrooms.....I am quietly occupied in ours this evening, reading a book. It is truly my library. There is a tiny little tap tap on the door. I respond "I'm busy!" The door opens and Tessa comes in carrying her pajamas. She tells me "I need to put my jammies on, don't look at me!" Excuse me?! The door opens again. In comes our female cat. I say, "Well of course Oreo, come on in all the other girls in the house ignore the fact that I am in the bathroom!" Tessa starts laughing and her gum falls out on the floor. So I am handing her some T.P. and the door opens again. This time it is RaeAnne. First thing I notice..she has her sleep shirt on inside out and backwards!!


I have got to get the lock on the door fixed!!

2 comments:

dawn said...

Funny. Don't fix big brothers bedroom for the girls, tell them it's condemned and make it your hideout! LOL

Unknown said...

It's amazing how much Shaling suddenly wants to have meaningful discussions with me once I'm in the bathroom.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers