Friday, October 26, 2012

Leaving on a jet plane!

Our Travel Approval is here!   That means that I will be leaving for China on November 1st.   ZoraLin and I will be leaving KCI at 1:50pm flying into Detroit with a 4:47pm arrival time.   After a few hours hangin' in the airport there (which is a pretty nice place!) we then hop on a Delta Boeing 777 at 10:20pm which arrives in Beijing at 12:15am on November 3rd.

We meet Linzi Rose MingShan on November 5th!!!!   We will travel to Tianjin to her orphanage where we will meet her.    We stay in Tianjin for at least a day and I am hoping maybe two days.   I really want to visit the Prince of Peace Children's Home and Philip Hayden Hands of Hope Wall while we are there.

Then we will go back to Beijing until the 8th when we fly to Guangzhou to finish up the adoption.   I will be posting at Journey to Me while in China as I don't have a VPN or know how to use one!   We will be arriving at KCI on November 18th at 4:30pm.   Home for my birthday and Thanksgiving!!  And what a blessing it will be!

RaeAnne was just a little mad that she is not going to China this time.   This is the reaction I received when I asked her if she would miss me.


Guess not!

The girls do not have school Friday or Monday.   I am not sure if the teachers tried to cram more work into the shorter week, but Kendalan was exhausted tonight.   She crawled up on the couch and I told her a couple of times that she needed to go to bed.   The next thing I knew I looked over and found her and Oreo sleeping together.  I think maybe Kendalan had been admiring her pretty fingernails when she fell asleep or maybe showing them to Oreo!


Little Miss Kendalan is just as beautiful sleeping!   



1 comment:

Joanna B said...

Yay for you! November 1st will be here before you know it!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers