I hopped over to stalk check out a new post on a blog that I follow today. Lori at Joy Unspeakable had posted asking for recipes. How convenient that I had made one of my girls' favorite foods today! They have been begging me to make this for a couple of weeks.
Bowtie Pizza Pasta Salad
1 lb. large bowtie pasta
16 oz shredded pizza cheese
4 oz turkey pepperoni cut in halves
1 10.5 oz package grape tomatoes cut in halves
6 green onions thinly sliced
1/2 C. red wine vinegar
1/3 C. grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 C. vegetable oil
1 tsp salt
2 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp garlic powder
Cook pasta per package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again. Place in a large bowl and let cool. In a medium bowl (or salad shaker) combine oil, vinegar, oregano, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well and chill.
Mix the tomatoes, pizza cheese, onion and pepperoni into the pasta, toss until well combined. Pour dressing mix over the pasta and toss until evenly mixed. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
My girls consider this a meal in a bowl and willstuff consume several bowls each!
I think that the original recipe called for sliced black olives and regular pepperoni, but my food critics are not too keen on black olives and I think that the turkey pepperoni is probably a little more healthy. They give it
5 thumbs up!
My girls consider this a meal in a bowl and will
I think that the original recipe called for sliced black olives and regular pepperoni, but my food critics are not too keen on black olives and I think that the turkey pepperoni is probably a little more healthy. They give it
5 thumbs up!





4 comments:
This looks good!! I'll bet my family would love it. Thanks for sharing.
Oh, GOODIE!! I'm so excited about this. I LOVE pasta salad with all my heart and I will definitely be trying this out soon!
Got it posted in my recipe tab on my blog! Thanks so much for your contribution!
Thanks for sharing....I'm always on the look out for a great pasta recipe!! YUM!
I am totally making this for dinner tonight AND featuring it on my blog.
It looks soooo yummy...can't wait to try it!
Post a Comment