Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Kendalan turns 8!

It seems like a long time coming, probably seemed like it took forever according to Kendalan.   But the day finally arrived.   Kendalan is 8 years old!   She got what she asked for and we have heard about what she wanted for M.O.N.T.H.S. now!    She wanted an Ipad mini.   Well that is what she got and she is happy, ecstatic and giddy!!



I have to admit that I really failed in the Mommy department the day of her Birthday.   I guess I was thinking how much her gift was and so my mind kind of slipped about taking treats to school that day. So the next day we took cupcakes, juice and punch to school for her to share with the teachers and kids.




Then Haven spent the night Friday with Kendalan and Tessa and as Haven's grandma was having a garage sale most of the day Saturday I decided to surprise the girls with a trip to The American Girl Doll Store Saturday afternoon.    We also went to Joe's Crab Shack to eat lunch for Kendalan's birthday.   Is she spoiled or what??!!   Of course, we made Kendalan perform for her meal at the crab shack!!   She tried to get out of it...but it was a no go for us.






Then off to the AG doll store where each girl was allowed to pick out an outfit.   They made out like bandits!


No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers