Saturday, April 11, 2015

Track

Zora decided to go out for track this year.   I have been really proud of her to take the initiative to go out for it.  I felt that she would be great at track and so far she has proved me right!!



First track meet was at Osawatomie and she took 1st place in the 7th grade hurdles and her team took 4 in the 4/100meter run.   I think she will only get better as the season goes on.  She just flies over the hurdles!




We are just so proud that she tried it and liked it and has stuck with it.   Yes, she comes home exhausted and complaining about how far they had to run, but she goes back the next day with a smile on her face.  




You go girl!!  We are super proud of you and your team!  Keep up the good work!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers