Zora has been doing great at her track meets! She does the 75 meter hurdles for the 7th grade and she runs several medleys and was running the 2 mile until she begged her coach to take her off it. It was exhausting her.
Her strong spot is the hurdles. She flys over them. She has won 2nd place several times and 4th place once. Not too bad especially as one of her classmates is a very strong runner.
I have made it to three of her meets. First one was in Osawatomie, second was their home meet at Santa Fe Trail High School and I went to one yesterday at Holton High School.
She is having fun meeting people at the meets. She remembers some of them from Volleyball. I think it is great that she has set her goal and is sticking with it. We are very proud of her! I love standing by the field yelling, "Go Zora Go!!"





No comments:
Post a Comment