Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

I am posting this a few days late. Christmas was here before we were totally ready for it and gone in a flash! As Mommy had sick people to care for on Christmas Day, Santa arrived the night before Christmas Eve. The girls were amazed to find that they had missed Santa. They were also very surprised to know that Santa "knew" Mommy's work schedule. Of course, we reassured them that Santa knows who's naughty and nice, who has to work, etc.! I was pretty amazed that we did not hear them ask too many times, "When do we get to open presents?" Here are photos before and after the destruction of pretty presents began. Everyone was thrilled with the choices Santa had made for each girl. ZoraLin did have one complaint, that Santa didn't bring the EXACT makeup kit that she had asked for. I think he was forgiven.




























WAIT A MINUTE!!!! I don't remember wrapping a cat!!!!


1 comment:

Debby said...

Looks like a great Christmas......

Debby

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers