Last January I took a photo of the girls standing on our back patio. Today I repeated the photo. I am amazed at how much the girls have changed in the past year! Personally, I think they get more beautiful all the time!!
Awwwwwwwwwww! I still haven't found that magic potion to make them stay small. Oh well, it's fun to watch them grow! Mine are going through a growth spurt again and the new pants they just got for Xmas are already getting too short!!! arrrgghgghhhh! Love, Di
6 comments:
Isn't it almost scary how fast they grow and change right before our eyes? You definitely do have beautiful little girls!
Awwwwwwwwwww! I still haven't found that magic potion to make them stay small. Oh well, it's fun to watch them grow! Mine are going through a growth spurt again and the new pants they just got for Xmas are already getting too short!!! arrrgghgghhhh!
Love,
Di
I AGREE!! They are all beautiful! Jordis' hair has grown so much!!!
Absolutely PRECIOUS!!!!! :-)
What beautiful girls. They have all grown quite a bit this past year...Wow!!!
Debby
Christie....How about you take the letter.."M"....?
Canb't wait to read your answers, although right off the top of my head, I've got 2...let's see if I'm right...lol...
Post a Comment