My Blog friend Debby had this new, little game on her site to help blog buddies get to know each other a little better. Here's the way it's played...If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on..
Debby assigned me the letter: "M"
The letter hasn't been hard to deal with....just finding the right words.
2. Miracle...this is the word I would use to describe each of our children and how each were chosen to be a part of our family.
3. Money...No, it doesn't make the world-go-round, but if we had more we could go around the world traveling more and YES, we would adopt again if we had more of it!
4. Medical...the field I work in. It is ever changing, demanding & I appreciate it.
5. Madness...sometimes the state of things at our house. There has to be some of it in a house with four kids, two adults, two cats and a dog.
6. Marriage...an institution into which I entered thinking I knew it all. Wow, was I ever wrong!
7. More...I think I will always want "just one more" child. No, I can't save them all, but ours have saved me. I can't imagine my life without them. Each first I experience with/through them is more exciting than the last. They keep me growing in ways I didn't know I could.
8. Mirrors...with four beautiful daughters in our house, we need mirrors for our princesses to see themselves in! I won't mention who, but a couple of them are infatuated with looking at themselves!
9. Motors...I am so thankful that we have our vehicles to be able to get where we are going. We are probably going to need stock in general Motors when the girls are all old enough to drive.
10. Memories...something I strive to make with my daughters everyday. Maybe it is helping them with their homework, making a craft, cooking, going somewhere or just cuddling on the couch in the evenings. The memories they are helping me create are priceless!
(Comment or leave me a message if you would like to play.)





1 comment:
Those are GREAT Christie.....
Thanks for playing.
Debby
Post a Comment