Tuesday, February 10, 2009

~~Happy Valentine's Day~~




Big brother, Nicholas AKA Nick AKA Bubby, spent last weekend with us. As luck would have it, I had an appointment to have the girls' photo taken for Valentine's Day Sunday at noon. We just happened to go right past the photo studio to take Bubby home! Aha!! Knowing that he probably would not be excited to participate, we kind of broke the news to him at the studio :)




Even though he was not dressed for the occasion, I think the photo came out looking pretty good! The girls love their big brother Bunches! It looks apparent in the photo that the feelings are mutual!!

3 comments:

Debby said...

Cute photos! I'm glad you (or the girls) convinced Nick to participate. Just tell him all he needs to do is whip out that little picture to impress any girl he's interested in...lol...

Happy Valentine's Day to you & yours.

Carla said...

You are such a good mom to get photos taken...I need to do that!!!
They are fabulous!!

angelkt said...

Cristie,
I can't belive how big the girls are getting! Way too cute! Hugs across the miles!

Laurie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers