Monday, February 23, 2009

What do you get???

When you cross a Chinese Pug with a Boston Terrier???




Well, we are not completely sure what the designer name is.....but this is our new dog. We would like you to meet Pugston!! Or Pugsy Poo, Puggles, Puggy....we haven't really figured out what his nickname will be. His former name was Spike, but somehow it just doesn't fit him! He joined our family today. A co-worker had gotten him from a rescue center and decided that she needed to re-home him. Somehow, I temporarily forgot swearing that we were not going to add anymore animals to our house!! I swear....THIS IS IT!! NO MORE CRITTERS!!!!




BTW, he is about one year old, loves to give the girls kisses, is super sweet, a lap dog and Wyatt has not objected...what more could we want?!!

3 comments:

Debby said...

Oh! What a CUTE little face that dog has.....

I once had a dog named Puddles, so I'm partial to that...or Pugsy....=)

Carla said...

OMG!!! What a CUTE dog!! I like him....but we are not having any more little dogs here...too many kids trip over them!! lol

Mom to my China Posse said...

Cute! I am like you how can you resist a new puppy! We have 3 dogs and my hubby tells me they are the last 3 dgos we will ever have while we still have kids at home! Since Annah is only three I hardly doubt it though. lol........

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers