Sunday, March 29, 2009

The latest Fashion.......

Kendalan has really been into picking out her own clothes lately. She gets very upset with Mom when I ignore her and pick out the clothes that I want her to wear. Sometimes she will listen to my reasoning of why she needs to wear play clothes to "play" and leave the dresses for a day when we are going somewhere. Somedays when she is not getting me to cooperate with her choices she will then ask me "Mom, do you work tomorrow?" Yes! She knows that Daddy will let her pick what she wants!






And then there are days that I am not sure what line of fashion she is trying to be in. Like these two outfits. Yes, she agreed that she was a bucket head while sporting the leftover Valentine's bucket. However, I thought she was a chef or surgeon or maybe a mix of both with the apron and surgical cap. She just put her hand on her hip and told me very matter of factly, "Mom, I'm just a people!" Okay sweetie, what ever you say punkin pie! Whatever she is....I think she looks pretty cute!!! Of course, I am kind of biased!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers