Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother's Day!!

It turned out to be a great day! Jordis gave me a beautiful card that she made for me at school as did ZoraLin. Zora's had some coupons in her envelope that I get to use at will. Coupons to "Help clean up toys, do the laundry, make my bed for one week, etc." RaeAnne wanted her Daddy to help her buy me some pretty pink roses for the day. I told her that I loved the idea, but instead let's do something else. They all took me out for a late lunch to wherever I wanted to go. As we were driving down the road, I was trying to think of a place that we really don't go to all the time. It suddenly came to me! Let's go to "Joe's Crab Shack!"



The food was great, the entertainment fabulous and the company the BEST!! So then I decided since we were so close to a Build a Bear...I would treat the girls on my special day. I let Daddy in on my plan and we rushed off to the Mall. We arrived at 5pm, the store closes at 6pm....we actually walked out at 5:30pm!! Score!!

I gave the girls the option of either buying a new outfit for the critters we have at home or they could each build a new animal. Now we have more animals!!











I am one very proud, happy Mama!!!

2 comments:

Debby said...

Looks like great fun. We've not been to a Build a Bear....I'm afraid to allow any more stuffed animals into this house...ESPECIALLY if I have to pay for them to come here!!!
I'm a terrible mother......lol

Mom to my China Posse said...

Sounds like a fun day with some beautiful girls!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers