I have been reading about the Swine Flu or H1N1 or whatevertheycallit!! It brought back many memories of SARS for us because the CCAA has been thinking about delaying travel for families so the Swine Flu will not be taken into China.
I have been told that this is one of the ways Swine Flu is spread, so watch your children carefully!!

4 years ago





1 comment:
Hi!!
I saw your comment on the blog. Tori did just great, we ALL like her a lot!!! I had a great feeling leaving the girls with her and we've already asked her to come back. :) THANK YOU so much again for hooking us up with her.
I saw that that you commented on another blog that I am following, the mom who is bringing home Ruby from Yangdong, that is Emma's SWI.
Megan
PS: Funny swine flu post!
Post a Comment