Has hit our house! Yesterday morning Jordis was complaining that her stomach hurt. As I was asking her to explain to me where it hurt and I went to touch her belly, I could feel the heat radiating off her. Her fever was 102.6. Mark quickly emailed her teacher and the school secretary that she would not be coming to school. When Jordis doesn't feel good it is very apparent. She spent the whole day in bed watching cartoons and sleeping. She did finally report about 1:30pm yesterday that she was hungry, but she didn't have much of an appetite. Last night at bedtime she started crying and crying. It was obvious that she didn't feel good, but she wasn't able to quit crying to tell us where or what hurt. She wasn't running a fever, but I did finally get her to tell me her stomach still hurt. She slept in bed with Daddy and I last night. That is the first time she has ever done that!!
This morning Jordis was feeling better, but our school has a policy that they must be fever free for 24 hours. However, RaeAnne was coughing, hacking and saying her throat hurt. She had a fever of 102.9! RaeAnne had a dose of acetaminophen, both had some Sunny D and back off to bed they went. So now they are both laying in bed watching cartoons. Jordis is still fever free and I think she will go to school this afternoon when we pick Kendalan up from preschool. RaeAnne on the other hand still had a fever of 102.0 at 10AM this morning so she had a dose of Ibuprofen.
4 years ago





2 comments:
Oh NO Christie! Ohhhh Nooooo!
Two of your princesses are sick. That is just terrible! Does this mean that the other 2 will be sick soon as well?! :( Tell Jordis and RaeAnne that we hope that they are BOTH 100% better SOON!
This H1N1 is crazy. Ther girls and I did get regular flu vaccs a couple of weeks back...I am not too keen on doing the H1N1 vac just yet--seems too new?!
Aside from the flu I hope that you are all doing well. We'd really lOVE to see your family sometime; will your girls be in the Asian Festival this month in Wichita?
Take Care!!
Awwww...I hope they start feeling better soon & that Kendalin & Zoralin don't catch it!!! Or you & Mark either!!!
Post a Comment