Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mirror, mirror on the wall......

who's the fairest of them all?!!! Tonight the girls all had their hair done and then off we went to have photos taken. RaeAnne really didn't like the whole idea of dressing up along with her sisters. I knew that is why these photos had to be taken soon and using the excuse of Halloween was all I could think of! RaeAnne was stoney faced and kept saying that she wanted to go home and dress up in her last year's witch costume. But after the photos were taken, she actually decided that it was fun and she wants her hair done like this again!




Kendalan really was excited about getting her hair curled. First she told the hairdresser that she didn't want the sides curly, then she changed her mind and also wanted her bangs curled! Her crown was just a little too big and kept slipping.




ZoraLin was so thrilled with her hair. She has been bugging me to curl it for a couple of months now. She was so quiet in the salon that I thought we had a different child with us.



I think that the smile in the mirror says it all!! The photos turned out quite nicely too. We think they ARE the fairest in all the land!!


No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers