We got together Sunday with our good friends the Hisle's to have an early Chinese New Year celebration and so the guys could watch the Super Bowl. Sophie always has her house decorated so lovely for the holidays! My girls love to play with Z. J. We started off the evening making dumplings! Now that the girls realize what goes into making dumplings I think they like them even more!
RaeAnne even cooked up a big batch of food!
Then time to work off all that food. While the guys were watching the Super Bowl, the girls made big messes....I mean crafts! Then the real fun began. The girls popped bubble wrap to make the sound of firecrackers going off for New Years!
The girls were having such a great time jumping up and down and making the bubbles snap while their Dad's were downstairs yelling, "Hey, will you be quiet up there!" We always have a fantastic time when we go to our friend's house. Good friends like the Hisle's are hard to find!!





2 comments:
You know, I'm really, really jealous that Sophie gets to spend so much time with you guys!! I am SO homesick!!!!!
Hugs!
Christie,
I have loved looking and reading your blogs.
The only other group we would have met in is DTC June 06. Not even sure if they even talk anymore. When do you think you will be going back to China? 5 times! Wow! That is awesome.
I noticed you live in Kansas. We live in the NW corner of the state. Where are you at?
Jennifer from our Longgang group showed me a picture of her little girl- my new sweetie knew her! Tomorrow I'm going to see if she recognizes your Tessa. Thanks for the blogsite. I also have one if you're interested. It's blessingsonwhitehorsedrive.blogspot.com
I am definitely interested in the Longgang group- let me know what I need to do.
Thanks! Talk to you later!
Stacy
Post a Comment