Thursday, February 4, 2010

Isn't it beautiful???

I am so excited tonight to use our new, remodeled blog! Alexis has been working hard on our blog and it has paid off. Isn't it pretty?!! Alexis is great! She was open to changing things until I thought they looked "right"!

Big news at our house....most of our dossier returned from the Chicago Chinese Consulate today. Each paper that comes back with the notary and authentications that it needs to get to China is another step closer to our girl! Wish we had those pesky fingerprint appointments in hand!!

3 comments:

Diana said...

LOVE IT!! Especially the little paper lanterns at the bottom ;-)
Hope your paperwork keeps going along smoothly - - as smooth as it can anyway. D

Debby said...

I like it...very "Clean" looking...great lines & use of space. I like the red & the lanterns best of all....

Sandy said...

I LOVE your new BLOG!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers