Last night the girls and I went to Washburn University to the Topeka Chinese Association/Washburn Exchange Students/FCC gathering. It is always so fun to see the University exchange students. They are so beautiful and I find myself looking at them and wondering what our daughters will look like when they are that age. Daddy was under the weather and missed out on some really good food and entertainment. We also had the chance to visit with some of our FCC group that we had not seen for a long time! The kids are growing WAY too fast!
Daddy took a couple of photos of the girls and I before we left. RaeAnne always wants a "funny" photo pose of us which her sisters are not always excited about. Bet you can tell who wasn't excited!
My girls were thirsty and when no one offered to re-fill our water glasses, they all of a sudden became fans of drinking warm water. It is especially fun when it looks like you are drinking tea!
Just before the final entertainment for the evening they had a drawing for prizes that had been donated for the occasion. ZoraLin won a cute Santa ornament, Jordis and Kendalan each won a $25 gift certificate to a new Chinese massage place in town. Guess who thought they lost out on that deal? However, I think Mom and Dad will enjoy the prizes!
4 years ago





2 comments:
Hey! Happy (& may I add MASSAGED) Mamas make happy kids...right??
Lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Vonna
Post a Comment