Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A new cat at our house!

RaeAnne was supposed to wear a mask to school today for the school's against drugs week. Because drugs "Mask who you really are!" As a person who knows, it is very hard to wear a mask when you also wear glasses. We made a quick trip into town last night to see if we could find a mask that would work for her. The only thing that we could find was "Iron Man" masks or gory Halloween masks. Well I came up with a plan. Here is what she went to school today as!!



I quickly did a search on the internet last night after the girls had gone to bed to see what I could find about how to paint a tiger face on a child. Then we all overslept this morning so we had to rush around. I think her face came out pretty cute for our first time and not having the right colors to use. In fact, the reaction that our cat had to her face was amazing!

This is our cat looking at RaeAnne's "cat" face



And this is his reaction!!!



So guess who the biggest cat is in our house now!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers