For those of you who have adopted before, you know how expensive it is! We look for any way that we can cut corners to save money that can be put aside for our adoption fund. Many families are forced to take out second, or third, mortgage's to pay for fees or travel related to their adoption.
It is very hard to step out of my box and ask for help. But this is a win-win situation for all involved. Our family has been chosen as a family for the month of November to work with Hip Mom Adoption jewelry.
Start your Christmas shopping early this year! It always feels great to be on top of the holiday shopping. And every item that you purchase from the Adoption Page of the site earns us 30% of that sale!!
So share this with family and friends, send the link to your boyfriend or husband telling him which necklace you would like to have. Direct him to this link Adoption necklaces and don't forget to add our family code when you check out. Our family code is VAN1110
Thanks for helping us. Every little bit helps!
4 years ago





3 comments:
Hope your fundraiser goes well. I'll post it on my blog at freedomhollowfarmkiddos.blogspot.com and help spread the word.
We're having our first give away at onelessbrokenheart.blogspot.com. It is a blog I started to not only raise funds for our adoption journey but to also pay it forward as we go along and help other families. I am highlighting a family every few weeks and hope to hold some kind of give away and partner along with each family I am highlighting.
I think it is so awesome when the body of Christ pulls together to help each other out.
If you are interested in being one of my highlight families let me know. I have my second one lined up to start November 20, and that will run for a couple weeks. You can be my third family if you'd like.
Let's get our kiddos home! I'd love if you could give our giveaway a shout out on your blog.
Blessings,
Suzanne
onelessorphan@yahoo.com
onelessbrokenheart.blogspot.com
Got you posted on my blog
http://freedomhollowfarmkiddos.blogspot.com/2010/11/other-families-that-are-adopting.html
Good luck on your fundraiser!
Blessings,
Suzanne
hey I haven't been online in ages. Are you guys adopting again? If so how wonderful! Your going to have to fill me in. Kathy
Post a Comment