There...I have gone and said it. We will be doing some fund raising to bring Linzi Rose MingShan home. I will be having one if not two large garage sales once the weather cools off a little. I have things that I will be selling on Ebay. I will be rounding up all the gold in our house that is not stuck on someone's finger and be melting it down. I also hope to do a Scentsy on line party, maybe a Thirty-one party. Anything we have to to get our girly home. This along with my working as many extra shifts and hours that I can without running myself into the ground.
The hardest thing about doing all this. I will have to learn how to ask for and accept help! I was always taught that you should never ask anyone for help. If someone asks you to help then you apply yourself and do the best you can.
We also want to be able to Pay-it-forward to another family after we get our girl home. If anyone has
any ideas...please jump in! Our daughter is waiting for us and we are very anxious to get her home!!
4 years ago





1 comment:
I pray that God will bless you with an abundance of success in these endeavors.
Post a Comment