Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Just so stinking cute!

It is just so hard waiting!    We were DTC 6/22/12.   Our LID is 7/5/12.   Our adoption coordinator tells us that travel is usually 5 and 1/2 months after LID.    That means it could be December or January before we get to travel.    We have been looking at her cute face since February.  

It probably wouldn't be so hard if she wasn't so stinking CUTE!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

You've had far more experience than me at this, so I know you know this to be true, but it will be here before you know it! Personally, I find travelling in December/January to be a good omen. ;-)

Joanna B said...

She IS super cute, I am sure you guys are counting down the days!

Anonymous said...

She is VERY cute!! That voice is too sweet!!

Deb Harrop

KSUWES23 said...

AHHHH! She is adorable!
I'm with you....too long to wait!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers