Even though my head is scratchy with bits of hair here and there. My girls still want to cuddle with me. I love to cuddle with my girls. Every single one of them. RaeAnne thinks that she is too old, but I make her sit on my lap every so often. Jordis is the same way, but I think it is because she was older when she arrived. Zora loves to cuddle on my lap and she likes to crawl in bed with me and giggle! She can be such a loving kiddo sometimes and then the ADHD kicks in and she is a witch with her broomstick!!
Tessa and Kendalan are pretty jealous of each other, however they will not admit it. They were both trying to sit on my lap the other night.
I sure love my kiddos!! And the feeling is mutual!!





3 comments:
So much snuggly love to be had there.
Hugs and snuggles are the best.
Bless your heart, sweet lady! I'm so glad you are surrounded by so much abundant love!
Praying for you, friend!
Post a Comment