Well, we woke up this morning to fog and rain! You know, it was the perfect day to sleep in for me. So I went back to sleep until around 11am. A couple of the girls went down to the continental breakfast and the rest of us slept. Ahhhhhh. Just what the doctor ordered! Rest!
So it was still overcast when I crawled out of bed, but it wasn't raining anymore. So we loaded up and back off to Silver Dollar City. We arrived about 1pm and it was beautiful. We started our having cinnamon rolls for brunch and then off we went. The sun came out and we had a great time. Checked out a new roller coaster that we have never tried before. Fire in the Hole! It was a riot! RaeAnne was the only one who decided to wait and see if we lived. Zora wasn't too excited about it at first because it was dark inside, but she has decided that she will ride it again...as long as I go with her. It is a wet one!
We were all over the place riding rides and Tessa wanted to "go fishing" so she could win a penguin. She did so good she actually won two penguins, one big and one small. She was in penguin heaven!
I have been wanting to have an old fashioned photo taken of the girls. We happened to go by one of those places and spur of the minute I now have a photo of the girls dressed in Victorian dress and hats. I must say that they came out really nice. I will have to scan one of them and post them another time.
After supper at Olive Garden, Zora's choice, we were back to the hotel about 7;30pm. Jordis, Tessa and Kendalan wanted to swim again tonight so we tried out the outside pool. They had it all to themselves for almost 40 minutes and then two other younger kids arrived with parents in tow. at 8:30 it was time for us to head back to the room as I wanted to see who won the "Next Network Food Star."
We are planning on heading out to SDC in the morning. It opens at 10am and we will stay until about 2pm and then head home. Dad has been having a very relaxing time without all his girls there, but it is time for us to get home.





1 comment:
I need to look this place up online is looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment