So I come home from my third day of working 3pm to 11pm. Most of the days my kids are in bed and the Dad is just hanging out to kiss me good night and then he is off to bed too. This is my quiet time. This week has been spring break. First spring break in a while that we have not done something. The girls have been busy going to friends houses for sleep overs, having their black belt recommend ceremony and just doing what they want to for the week.
It has been a week of the girls basically doing what they want too. I came home from work Tuesday night and Zora was still up at 3AM. I told her she better get to bed. She told me, "Mom, it is spring break and besides I don't have to get up for anything in the morning." Well, alrighty then. Tonight I came home to find Kendalan and Zora in the kitchen having a midnight snack. Kendalan was looking her finest for a late night snack. I told them things would be different tomorrow. "Why?" they asked in unison. Because..Mom is going to be home all day!!





1 comment:
That is too funny....when Moms away...Spring break is awesome!
Post a Comment